All of the children have an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) from their local authority, usually associated with a diagnosis on the Autism Spectrum.
Typically, our children present with the following kinds of needs:
- High anxiety
- Social vulnerability
- Reluctance to engage – barriers to learning
- School phobia
- Difficulty building and sustaining relationships
- Academically able with gaps in prior learning
- Sensory processing needs
- Speech, language and communications needs
- Mood disorders or low resilience
Find out more
Further information for specific groups is available here
For more information on the school term, please refer to the documents below.