We are looking to appoint a Senior Therapy Lead to join our dynamic and delightful therapy team.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate for this key role. You will have amazing organisational skills, as well as the ability to respond quickly and with creativity to the needs of our pupils. A clinical or therapeutic background is highly desirable, although not essential.
In this newly created position, the successful candidate will be able to utilise their leadership skills and specialist knowledge to support our small but talented team of therapists to maximising their skills to achieve the best possible outcomes for our pupils.
As our Senior Therapy Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and providing line management to our team of therapists.
- Attending EHCP annual reviews.
- Working closely with the senior leadership team to ensure the provision of a truly integrated therapeutic curriculum is fully embedded.
- Supporting the senior leadership team to identify the needs of the children, young people and staff and to co-ordinate the appropriate therapeutic provision.
- Monitoring and adhering to the budget set for the Therapy Team.
- Ensuring clinical notes are accurately maintained for each pupil.
- Completing direct sessions with pupils.
- Supporting with risk assessment and risk management.
- Relevant qualifications in Speech and Language Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Psychology.
- Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration.
- Experience of working with children and young people with complex social, emotional, mental health and learning needs.
- Experience of working with children and young people with neurodevelopmental conditions.
- Experience of managing a clinical team and providing supervision.
- An ability to implement change
- A competitive salary starting from £45,000 to £55,000 per annum.
- A comprehensive Induction and CPD training programme.
- A company pension.
- Onsite parking.
- A free lunch.
- A welcoming place to work with like-minded professional colleagues and delightful children!
We are absolutely committed to safeguarding our children and our recruitment procedures are rigorous in this respect. This post will require an enhanced check by the by the Disclosure and Barring Service and, where appropriate, checks against the NCTL teacher prohibition list.
We would be proud to give you a tour of our truly special school. Please speak to Jo our Head of Staff Development & Wellbeing if you would like to arrange this. Please contact us on 07551 564 602 or at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.